3/12/08

Babies II

Last night, G and I met Christina, Rainer, & Oliver for dinner. First, I have to mention that Oliver is 7 months old now. Time really flies...
Remember that "delicate" tiny baby I talked about in September?
Well now, he is an active, bouncing, expressive and still, always smiling, baby boy. He is itching to walk! And don't even get me started on those blue eyes. We had a delicious Lebanese dinner at The Cedar Lounge. The hummus was so good, G asked me if I wanted to lick the empty bowl! It was nice to catch up and of course, talk about babies. Christina mentioned that she is so surprised that Oliver has those gorgeous blue eyes, because her eyes are so dark. I guess when you have multiracial parents, you never know exactly which features will be passed on to the baby. That made us wonder, what will our white chocolate babies look like....dark skin, light eyes? tanned skin, light hair? dark hair, dark eyes, light skin? One thing is for sure, our babies will be huge. I am 5'11 and G is 6'2. Yup, HUGE.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Go on. Lick the bowl. There is nothing like great hummus. When can we expect the white-chocolate goodness? LOL! I only ask because you are wondering what s/he will look like! :) I will try to remember to send you a photo of Kevin's nephews. White mommy, dark dark daddy... and 3 kids with different skin tones and traits! Talk about a crap-shoot!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

Not any time soon!
I live with a big kid and a puppy. That's enough!