3/20/08

Überraschung 2

For the second year in a row, I gave G a surprise birthday party. Last year, his friends and I surprised him at News Cafe. This year, I planned a dinner party at Sushi + Soul. We really love this restaurant because it reminds us of restaurants in the US, meaning it's a lively atmosphere. It's always super busy and they play background music - house music. I miss that vibe! In general, German restaurants are relatively quiet. Or maybe I'm just loud. Anyway, they have a private table that features traditional Japanese seating. It was perfect for a small dinner party. And even with G secretly reading my SMS messages and asking about the details of our dinner plans over and over again throughout the day, I managed to surprise him - again.

You know you've had a good birthday when you go home with a bottle of wine and a bunny!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome. Tell G Happy Birthday from us!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

4 sure:)

Eva said...

Matze and I were thrilled to be part of the celebration. It was fun and the was food lecker.

Anonymous said...

Eve*

Ich hab mich auch gefreut, dass ihr dabei gewesen seid. Aber das naechste Mal vergesst bitte nicht mein Geschenk!

And I love meinen Schatz for suprising me!

G

Maria said...

G-- I'm certain that writing on the blog in German does not count towards your two hour evening commitment. LOL!

cliff1976 said...

The links in that reply by Gardagami are bogus.

They pretended to scan for and detect virus-files on my Windows XP computer (I run Linux, so there!).

I wouldn't click on those links, if I were you.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Cliff1976*

Thanks for the warning.
Is there any way to report that to Blogger?

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

Genau!!!!!