3/25/08

Auf Wiedersehen Deutschland!

On Saturday, we are flying back to America. G made a major career move that will take us to Virginia - for 2 years. We are feeling so blessed and so excited about this opportunity. And knowing that we are coming back to Munich makes it that much sweeter. I really do love this city! To say that the last week has been crazy, is an understatement. It was much easier coming over than leaving! My house consists of boxes, boxes, and more boxes. Oh, and our bed in the middle of the living room floor. But I think the hardest part about the move is realizing how sad G's parents are about us leaving and trying to balance those feelings with my happiness about being closer to my family and friends. I've spent so much time getting to know G's country and culture and now he will have the chance to know mine.
God is good!
So party people, my next post will be from the good ol' US of A.

Bis dann!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Wilkommen wieder! The best part? You'll be experiencing the culture in a place with so much history! I hope we can see you sometime before you leave again!

Bis bald!

christina said...

Wow, I had no idea you guys were planning on leaving. Hope the move goes smoothly and YES, it's wonderful that your hubby will get to experience your culture up close and personal. I wish I could get mine to agree to that.

Bon voyage and keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

I’m going to miss my Schokolade Maedchen sister so much. It has been so much fun having you in Germany, and things just won’t be the same here without you. However, I’m extremely happy for you and G, and I look forward to visiting you in Virginia.

God is good-All the time!

Bis dann!

Gardner said...

Wow! Great news for you all. Much success with the logistics of the move.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Friends*

Thank you!