3/13/08

Guilty Pleasures










After visiting The Big Finn and reading about one of his guilty pleasures, I thought about my own.

Here are my top 3 guilty pleasures:

*Moulin Rouge*
Whenever I'm feeling down or uninspired, I pop in this DVD. I'm not too sure how many times I've watched it but I know almost every line and absolutely every song. No joke. And I can not watch the movie without reciting the lines (in character) or singing every song.

*Super Dickmann's*
Imagine a humongous marshmallow, covered in chocolate, on top of a think crispy wafer. Mmmmm. They aren't so indulging but when you eat the entire box, that's taking it to another level. Why, why, why, do they come in boxes of 9? It's not only me - G will even eat them for breakfast, smashed between toast.

*Perez Hilton*
I know it's a total waste of time. But it's so entertaining.

I tag Maria and Eva!

No comments: