4/5/08

Mein Geburtstag!

We made it! I am back home. Whew! What a week. Right now, we are in Michigan. We will be in here for 2 months and then we'll move to Virginia for the next 2 years. We are living in corporate housing and in the meantime, our entire house in Munich is being shipped in a container to Virginia. Next week, we'll be taking a look-see trip to figure out where we want to live. When I found out that we would be in Michigan for 2 months, I was ecstatic! Did I mention I grew up in Michigan?! So for the last week, we have been hanging out with my Mom, visiting my family, catching up with girlfriends, and of course, eating like crazy. We have been out of control. Today is my birthday and one thing is for sure - I am older and fatter. Well, 2 things. I can't help it - there are so many foods I've missed. Zum Beispiel,

All You Can Eat Crab Legs

Hungry Howie's

Sweet Potato Chips

And I also purchased the perfect accessory for my increasing body mass,

Crocs
(Yes, I am aware of the Velveeta factor.)

My favorite birthday present was this shrimp omelette G
cooked
for breakfast!


6 comments:

cliff1976 said...

Oh man, Howie's.

Howies.

How I miss my Howie's butter-sesame crust mush-pep.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Cliff1976*

Garlic Herb is so good!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday friend!

Anonymous said...

Are your socks on the wrong feet or do I go about it all wrong? - I always wear the swoosh on the outside ankle...

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

Thank you girly!

Anonymous*

These socks have the swoosh on both sides - inside and out. But if there was only one swoosh, I'd wear it on the outside too:)

Maria said...

I've been biting my tongue, but now it hurts! I own some Nike socks that not only have swooshes, but an R and L on the foot so you know which foot to put them on!