8/15/07

It's true.

I really miss hanging out with the girls. American girls!
I didn't realize just how much until I met up with Michelle and Wis for lunch on Tuesday. We talked about girl stuff. Like our men, and how they can't match their clothes. And expat stuff. Like how difficult it is trying to learn German, and waiting for that epiphany, when all of the months of repetitive language classes and constantly being corrected, miraculously come together and BOOM~ we are fluent. Right. We talked so much, we forgot to order lunch. And naturally, we talked very, very loud.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Likewise! Girl time is what saves us from all the rest life throws at us. It was great meeting you and 'Wis' and look forward to spending more time with you (with and without boys). :)

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Michelle*

I'm so glad we decided to meet.

I think we're going to have to keep the party going with the boys...G already asked me what you guys were doing this weekend:)