4/12/07

U Turn


Well, as usual, my Mother was right. She said that as soon as I saw myself in different wedding gowns, my opinion on which style I prefer would drastically change. And that's exactly what happened. After searching for the ideal "non wedding" wedding gown and trying on long, short, lace, beaded, taffeta, silk, chiffon, white, off white, eggshell, ivory, champagne, and beige gowns, I have decided they are exactly what I do not want! Now I see myself in an amazing evening gown. Definitely formal. I'm leaning toward the Grecian style. And believe it or not, color is fine with me. What do you think? Aren't these gowns dreamy?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, I'm just going to say it now. You are going to end up with a traditional cream puff dress after you are done changing your mind ;-)

Anyhow, these dresses are also pretty. Maybe you should get two. One for the ceremony, one for the reception or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Very flashy and beautiful gowns.

Maria said...

I especially like the one on the right!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Michelle*

Don't even put that thought out in the universe! And having two gowns is not an option - the price of just one gown is already insane.

Anonymous said...

Your momma is so right. You have to try on everything, including what you're sure you won't like. Two weddings in the last two years (mine and my sister-in-law's) have proven that whatever you think you want as a dress in the beginning is very rarely what you end up loving in the end.