4/15/07

Laying Out

Needless to say, I don't need to lay out in the summer. I am golden brown all year round. Although I will admit, having a sun kissed, bronze glow is nice. But I can get the same effect with Bronzer in less than 30 seconds. Anyway, having a blond hair and blue eyed mate, increases my time in the sun considerably. I have gotten more tan lines with G than in my entire life! Last year alone, I have laid out in Vegas, Florida, The Cayman Islands, Texas, Hawaii, Mexico, The Bahamas, and this weekend, in Starnberg. We spent Saturday and Sunday at the beach. Das Wetter war toll! By the way, we are in the process of planning our honeymoon. We are going to Kenya. Can you imagine me, in Africa.... laying out?!

2 comments:

Maria said...

As a whiter than white person, I can understand the desire for a little color! ;-)

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

My pasty white husband is always trying to drag me to the beach or swimming pool! After our 10 day honeymoon in Aruba he was ALMOST my complexion! (And I was slathering on sunscreen the whole time!) Needless to say, he was back to pasty white a week later!