4/10/07

Meine kranken Jungen

Well, our holiday weekend in Frankfurt with G's parents was a memorable one. On Friday, G woke up in the middle of the night, complaining that he couldn't breath. He said his chest was tight and he couldn't stop wheezing and coughing. Very scary. We drove to the ER and it turns out, it was a very bad allergic reaction....to what, we still don't know. They gave him medication but he continued feeling horrible all weekend and this morning, he couldn't even make it to the office. He saw another doctor, took an series of allergy tests and was given some stronger medication - to allow him to breath. We are waiting for the results. Thank God, he is feeling better. And to make the weekend even more interesting, Robbie starting vomiting black pieces of plastic. We have no idea what he ate. He didn't show any other signs of being sick or in pain so we let him get everything out the natural way. He's fine...I'm hoping G will be too.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! I hope G will be ok! What a scary weekend!

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

Oh my, I hope G is feeling better soon! I've never had to go through anything frightening like that, but I've put Rainer through it several times. He was a paramedic for his Civildienst (I find this very comforting) and once I got really sick and passed out. Later he told me that he'd seen people die in the same situation. Yikes!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria & Christina*

Thanks you guys. He is feeling better today. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow:+)