4/1/07

Pantyhose & Schweinsteiger

Last week, G called me from the office and told me he had a surprise for me on Saturday. He said I had to be ready by 2:30 and then he asked me if I had pantyhose. He said I needed to wear pantyhose. Ok. By Saturday morning, I already had a mental note of what to wear - my favorite little black dress (perfect for every scenario), a pair of stilettos, and of course, pantyhose. But when we got home and I started to change, G said I should dress "as warm as possible" and that we would be outside for around 4 hours....what?....outside?.....the horror! Then he asked me about the pantyhose.....to wear underneath my jeans. As I put on each layer of clothing, G instructing me like a child, I wondered what event or activity was fun enough to make me want to stay outside in the cold for 4 hours? When we got to the train station, instantly, I knew. All of the crazy, painted, already drunk fans singing and yelling at each other could only mean one thing - FC Bayern Football Match! It was my first professional soccer match and it was awesome! I sang songs with no meaning, I drank too much beer, I even cheered for both teams, and guess what? I wasn't cold at all:+) Danke, G.

3 comments:

Donnafromphilly said...

What I loved about this post was when he asked you to put pantyhose on, you where not only willing to do that, but get dressed very sexy as well for him. Most men do love to see a lady in Pantyhose but are afraid to tell their lady as they do not want to be pegged as weird. I bet if you get dress in Hose for him without being asked you will see what I mean. My wife wears pantyhose for me all the time, and has been doing so since before we wear married. We have been together now for more then 30 years. She even wears PANTYHOSE with shorts in the summer time. She always get some type of a response from men, and a few ladies about how nice her legs look in hose. I know hose are not as popular as they once were, but I have noticed a few more ladies have been wearing them latly.
Thy it ladies, you wony be sorry, there are many nice fitting hose out there these days.
Dan from Philly (USA)

Maria said...

Awesome! I am so jealous!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Dan From Philly*

Thank you and Congratulations on 30+ years of marriage!