7/8/08

Kidnapped

By my husband. Last week, I was instructed to pack a suitcase and surrender my cell phone because we were driving to an undisclosed location for the holiday. My duties for the weekend
were to first, "Shut up and ride." and second, "Celebrate." I was excited about the celebrating part because the 4th of July is our anniversary, the day we met. So I packed my suitcase, making sure to have an outfit for every possible situation, and I shut up and rode. Well, a couple of hours later, we were in Virginia Beach! Turns out, the only outfit I really needed was my bikini and jean cutoffs. We spent the afternoons on the beach and the evenings strolling down the boardwalk and eating fresh seafood for dinner. We even carried our seafood diet over to lunch. We found the strangest little Mexican restaurant called Baja Cantina. They serve the best fish tacos we have ever tasted. And they make their own hot sauce. Despite the super relaxed (Bob Marley) service, odd hours, and the cook who ate half of G's lunch by mistake...we ate there 4 days in a row. And G really surprised me when we drove to a doggie beach. Of course, we brought our little fraggle along:)

2 comments:

Maria said...

LOL! Sounds awesome! :)

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

It was a cool surprise:)
Guess what?
The movers came today.
Endlich!