6/14/07

NYC Mama



My Mama loves me. She really really loves me. She's flying to NYC next week, to look for wedding gowns in the bridal district. She is convinced that she will find my dream gown. Isn't that sweet? And crazy! I know it sounds risky - my mother choosing my wedding gown - but we have a very unique relationship. We are best friends (for real) and we have the same sense of style. She knows what looks best on me and vice versa. She is the only person I trust enough to shop for something so important to me. She's taking my photos and measurements and of course, her digital camera so that I can see her favorites every night. And she's bringing her girlfriend along for a second opinion...and mental support if it comes to down to me actually making a decision! Wish us luck:)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oooo! I can't wait to see photos!

Michelle said...

I'm telling you.. I'm still waiting for you to buckle and end up in the big POOF gown!! ;-)

Hope she finds something meringue and princess like. :)

Btw.. how much more time do you have? Maybe you should try a trip to some of the non-German European cities for a look.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Michelle*

I refuse to look like a cream puff!!!
I have a lot of time now - I took the summer off from my German language school. I thought about going to Italy as a last resort...and I am going to Paris (with Mom) but unfortunately, three days before the wedding. I better have a dress by then!