5/30/07

The Mini

Robbie has found a new friend and a new hang out! I met a super nice American girl, who just married a German in February. They live about six blocks from us. She and I have a lot in common and they have a 5 month old Hovawart, named Polo. He and Robbie were instant friends. Isn't he cute? He always looks like he's smiling!

We've been meeting on a regular basis and they've turned us on to the coolest dog friendly beer garden in Munich, the Mini Hofbräuhaus in the Englischer Garten . It's smaller than a typical beer garden but with all of the same amenities. There are so many different breeds and personalities but in general, all of the dogs get along and run themselves ragged (without leashes) in a couple of hours. Yes, Robbie is finally playing without a leash and not running away from us!

2 comments:

EuroTrippen said...

Awww, too cute! I love animals... if it were up to me I'd have an entire arch and bring them all with me wherever I go.

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

That's so great that you found a Biergarten where the dogs can play together. I wish we had something like that around here! (Well, maybe we do and I just haven't found it)