8/25/08

Partying with Lindsay Lohan

On Saturday night, we were invited to The Park, one of DC's hottest clubs of the moment. I use the word invited because to my surprise, in order to get in, you have to be invited (on the list) or hold the much coveted VIP card. Okay.... But as we walked in, passing one beautiful bouncer boy after another, hostesses that looked like super models, plus the bartenders with minimal clothing and the interior - four floors of ultra modern decor, with views overlooking Franklin Square, I knew we were in for a treat. We started off with a group shot, The Lindsay Lohan. The ingredients - a Red Headed Slut with Coke. Love it! So much that we continued partying with Lindsay the entire night. The music was a perfect blend of electro and hip hop. G danced at The Park more than he did at our wedding! For our first club experience in DC, we struck gold.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds great!!! WAY better than the Skyliners VIP crap, eh? LOL!

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

Naahh...it would have been way cooler if you guys were partying with us:)

DCFab! Girl said...

I'm glad you liked The Park. It's one of my fav places to party!

Downbeat said...

That is the PERFECT name for a shot comprised of a redheaded slut and coke. The next time I go out on the town, I must have one.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

DCFab! Girl*

I'm so glad it lived up to the hype!

Downbeat*

I think so too:)