5/19/08

My Latest Obsession

I'm turning into a full blown housewife. I know this because lately, I've been on a Juicy binge. I'm sure you can remember when every Hollyweird celeb was wearing the signature sweats with JUICY splashed across their ass. Well, to my surprise, they've upgraded their sweatsuit line. Now they have super soft terry tracksuits in the yummiest summer colors ever. They've even extended the terry line to rompers and baby doll dresses. The tracksuits are so comfortable, perfect for running errands. They feel as good as my ratty faded MSU sweatshirt and mismatch pants, but they look a million times better.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I have love been a Juicy addict. The jeans are awesome too. And I own 3 sweatsuits-- 2 terry, 1 velour. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Oh, and none of mine have Juicy across the ass. :)

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

I LOVE the terry! And I bought a pair of jean shorts on Saturday. I only bought them because of G's reaction. When I tried them on, G screamed, "WOW! Apple bottom jeans!" I'm sure the entire store got a kick out of that one.