9/17/07

Expect the Unexpected

Hey party people! Long time, no see, right? Well, we had a meeting with the "Flower Lady" on Saturday. We were supposed to choose the flowers for my bouquet and the table centerpieces for the wedding reception. I already had a certain variety and color in mind but if you know me, then you know that I'm really indecisive and horribly picky. So while this particular appointment for the average person would normally take 20 minutes, it probably would have taken me an hour to decide. Anyway, when we got there and started talking about ideas, she totally surprised us when she decided it would be better if we were able to see all of the flowers available...and I do mean ALL. She invited us to go shopping with her at her local grower. That means that we will look at a zillion different flowers and yup, choose whatever we want. And guess what? My Mom is here, so she's coming too. That's why I've been out of the blogging loop for so long - I've been hanging out with my best friend:)

No comments: