9/2/07

Die Meinung der Männer

On Friday, we drove to G's home town, for his best friend's wedding. It's a four hour drive between Munich and Frankfurt and believe it or not, usually we talk all the way through. We talk about the usual stuff (friends, family, the wedding) but we also ask each other those "What if..." questions, to pass the time. Like, "If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?" or "If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?"
Well, on Friday, I thought of a new one:

"If you were stranded on a deserted island for 6 months, who would you want to have with you? It can't be me and it has to be someone famous and of the opposite sex"

So I said:
Robbie Williams. If I had to live with one guy for that long, I don't want to get bored. Yeah, I'd want him to be cute but more importantly, interesting - maybe even a little crazy, but talented. Robbie could sing to me and we could make up some dance routines. We could talk about traveling, partying, and British vs. American culture. I could teach him to rap or he could help we with my British accent. I think he'd be fun to hang out with. What about you?

G:
I'd pick Carmen Electra.

(silence)

Me:
Ok. Well, why?

(silence)

G:
She's hot.

2 comments:

jen said...

dude, girls rule and boys drool.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Jen*

Genau.