9/19/08

I Do...Take Two!

On Sunday, September 21, 2008, on our one year wedding anniversary, G and I will reaffirm our wedding vows. We are having a reaffirmation ceremony in my home town. I can not tell you how excited I am to introduce G to the most important people in my life in America.

When I think about the last year, so many memories come to mind....

First and always, our boy, Robbie...long walks down Leopoldstraße...summer afternoons in the Englischer Garten...my introduction to Beer Gardens...never ending German classes...those damn dance lessons...Paris with Mama...crying together on our our wedding day...watching the sunset in a jacuzzi tub full of bubbles in the Maldives...riding camels in Dubai...the Fry Guy in Amsterdam...seeing Denzel for the first time at the Frankfurt airport.....wow.

God is good.

Bis nächste Woche!

2 comments:

Anja said...

Congrats to your second, this time American wedding!

I hope you had a wonderful time.

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Anja*

Vielen Dank!