1/21/07

The Usual Suspects

This weekend, we went to my favorite club in Munich, P1. Despite it's reputation for only catering to "the beautiful people", we always find an eclectic and international crowd. And of course, some of the usual suspects:

  • Random Dancing Boy - no friends in sight and dancing nonstop in the same spot all night.
  • "Mature" Man - old guy with young hot girl - this one was actually smoking a PIPE!
  • The Girlfriends - newly single or out without the boys, sitting at the bar, only talking to each other.
  • Roamer - strange man in strange clothes, aimlessly walking around looking for a) the girl he's stalking b) other weird friends or c) a new girl to stalk.
  • PDA Couple - oblivious to everyone watching them make out.
  • The Suits - Men who wear suits to a club....on a Saturday....at 2am.
  • Sweaty Drunk Girl - obviously drunk, obviously trying not to fall, obviously won't remember a thing in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a killer list; I'm not a big club person, but I can hear the boom-shay boom-shay in my head right now.

I would only add shirt-off-guy -- he works out and shaves his chest, and he's going to make damn sure everyone in the club knows it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you have seen me there! (No, I will not reveal for which list entry/entries I actually do qualify) :)