1/1/07

Aren't they Smurfarrific?

Growing up, everybody loved The Smurfs. I'm not exaggerating. Every kid from my generation in America can at least sing the melody of the theme song! I remember waking up really early on Saturday mornings, just to watch cartoons. The Smurfs were my favorite. I know it may sound lame, but looking back, The Smurfs taught us a lot about teamwork, about sticking together. The story lines were great. In order to get out of trouble or outsmart Gargamel and Azrael, they had to work together and use their individual strengths collectively, to their advantage. Remember these guys? I was always on pins and needles, waiting to see the outcome. Anyway, believe it or not, The Smurfs or Die Schlümpfe, are still on TV every morning at 6:30am and they are still very popular in Germany. G and I have a Smurf figurine collection. For real. Ok, stop laughing. So when we found these anti-slip decals for the bathtub, we were ecstatic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love them. Nice and perfect...