12/12/06

Wieder Zuhause!


I'm back! Our cruise was fantastic. After visiting the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and Costa Maya, our favorite stop was Costa Maya. Inadvertently, we found a private beach house owned by a British woman. We spent the day at this private beach with white sand, crystal clear water, and the best margaritas I've ever had. We were alone the whole day.....it was like our own little deserted island. And that was a good thing considering how ridiculous we behaved after those margaritas. I know this because the chef came down to politely suggest we eat something. I wanted to share so many pictures but after reviewing them, there aren't too many I can post! Let me just say, 1 American + 1 German + 1 Brit + 1 Italian chef, on a private beach in Mexico = an amazing day. Serendipitous indeed!

No comments: