4/1/09

I'm not crazy.

Yesterday I stopped at the gas station, on my way to pick up G from the airport. Now, I usually don't pump gas - 9 times out of 10, G fills up the tank. But I am capable, if need be:) So I pull up to the pump, cut the truck off, and look for the gas tank release button. And as if I have spontaneous amnesia, I can't remember where it is. Totally weird. I look in all the usual places and I start to really scare myself because I seriously can not find the button. This goes on for 10 minutes. I'm not kidding. I sit there shaking my head, dumbfounded. Then my cell phone rings and it's G. I answer the phone with, "Where the f*** is the gas tank button?! Oh my goodness, I think I may be losing my mind!" G laughs a little and explains that there is no button. I am not crazy. The button used to be on the driver side door. I forgot that we got a new truck 2 weeks ago, the same model and color, just a newer year. Now you just push the little gas tank door and it pops open. No more button. Whew!

No comments: