6/22/09

Honorable Mention

We love trying new restaurants, especially now that summer is in full effect and there are so many places that offer outdoor seating - Georgetown is our favorite weekend spot. And in Georgetown, we have finally found a pizza place that we both agree is comparable to our favorite pizza joint in Munich. Pizza Paradiso has perfected their pizza, which is baked in a wood -burning stone oven, with in my opinion, amazing crust. And the beer selection is extensive enough to please a table full of Germans! We also found a super economical Indian restaurant in Virginia, Angeethi, that features excellent Balti dishes. And the garlic Naan....mmmm...dangerous for your breath but so good for your tummy.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I look forward to frequent invitations over a three month period of time. ;-) I booked a hotel in Alexandria... I hear there's a lot of good food there too! I know of a few places, including a good micro-brewery! num...num... :)

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Maria*

I am SOOO looking forward to hanging out again! And trying out some new places in Alexandria:)